lördag, mars 15, 2008

Genderbloggar

Jag vill puffa lite för veckan som gått på norska sidan gender, där Feministiskt initiativ har varit gästbloggare. 5 F!-bloggare har skrivit inlägg om feministiska frågor, och det är good stuff. Läs! :)

Bloggvisiten i norska cyberrymden finns här!

Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om , , , , ,

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Interesting. I'm curious if the men who are proudly supportive of women and open in their endorsement of the Feministisk Iinitiativ find they're marginalized by society or women in particular? FI is a wonderful idea and I'm a feminist male; but as an American it's quite difficult to openly espouse feminist beliefs for fear of ridicule. I think it's so great there's such an open discussion on gender roles, equality and the role of women in modern society.

john

Mikkan sa...

Weill, I cannot speak fot the men being part of F!, but the ones I am working with are as ambitios as I am, I fell that we are reallt operation in an ideological space where we can agree, with respect for our different experiences.

Maybe you would like to read the blogs of some male members of F!:
http://fiasamuel.blogspot.com/index.html
http://birgerbloggar.blogspot.com/
http://mikaelalmen.blogspot.com/